Poweshiek County Assessor
As Assessor, it is my responsibility to insure that all real property is treated fairly and equitably in accordance with Iowa law. My staff and I are committed to serving you efficiently and professionally in a courteous manner.
This site has been created to help you better understand the functions of the Assessor’s office. Our purpose is to provide you, the property owner and taxpayer, with information that will help you in understanding the assessment process.
ASSESSOR, Amy Vermillion, ICA
- Employment began June 14, 2004
- Iowa Certified Assessor
- Certified Residential Real Property Appraiser, State of Iowa
- Member: Iowa State Association of Assessors & International Association of Assessors
CHIEF DEPUTY ASSESSOR, Linda Kudart
- Employment began June 1, 1980
DEPUTY ASSESSOR, Alyssa Sutherland
- Employment began May 16, 2006
POWESHIEK COUNTY ASSESSOR
P.O. BOX 516
302 E. MAIN
MONTEZUMA, IA 50171