Wildlife Habitat Education Program (WHEP) Resources
The WHEP team meets once a week on Zoom from November to May. If you have a youth who would be interested in signing up contact Naturalist Amy for more information at email@example.com.
Click here for a video overview of the 2022 Iowa WHEP competition.
Our 2022 - 2023 study materials are linked below. Feel free to check out some of the quizzes and flashcards below and see how well you know your wildlife and habitats!
The materials below are study materials for the 2022-2023 season. Check them out and see how you do!
- Vocab Set 1 - try selecting the "matching" tab at the top to see how well you can match vocab and definitions or use the "list" tab to print a list so you can study on the go!
- Vocab Set 2
- Vocab set 3
- Wildlife Management Practices Can you match the description to the name of the WMP?
- New Flippity Prairie ID game : ID Prairie wildlife by their photos, calls, tracks, and skeletons!
- Species ID + Spelling Games
- Play Bird Song Hero just for fun!
Here are some review materials from State 4-H we'll look at later in the season: